Van Leuven Wedding Cake

Van Leuven Wedding Cake
August 10, 2010

Friday, June 10, 2011

Did I really just start my business??

Jun 10, 2011.

I wonder if a blog is the way to go? After catering three breakfast meetings in 1.5 weeks, baking additional desserts for a going-away party and THEN getting asked to make more food for another going-away party AND a graduation brunch, I got to thinking...

Is this the day I officially start my catering business??  Do I want to be "ICook4U" or "IBake4U"??  I like this title as my piano tuning husband has a license plate that says "ITune4U" - kind of a Sloan family theme :-)

Let's just say that after being asked if I had a website, I decided I'd try a blog as a starter site.  Post a few "what I'm up to"s...maybe a photo or two...see what comes of that.

So...did I really just start my business??

No comments:

Post a Comment